Mercure Hotel Bugis, Singapore
10th and 11th Nov 2016
Under the dynamic business environemnt, it is essential to ensure all procurement professionals and stakeholders to understand and adhere to the code of procurement ethics. This workshop helps Procurement Professionals to be more aware of the contracts they have put in place – which is a tricky business but giving the process attention can lead to a number of benefits and reducing the risk for the function and the business. This workshop provides guideline in developing and managing risk mitigation that involves development of mitigation plans designed to manage, eliminate, or reduce risk to an acceptable level. Attend this workshop and get professional guidance from the workshop leader on what are the right things to do or rules to abide during the procurement cycle so as to ensure integrity during the whole process.
- Procurement Compliance in conduct and behaviour
- Understanding bribery act
- Procurement ethics
- Procurement behavior
- Procurement Compliance in procurement process
- Procurement plan and authority (internal)
- RFP (external – for bidders)
- Adjudication criteria (scorecard)
- Supplier communication
- Procurement compliance in contract management
- Understanding different type of contracts
- Choosing the right type of contract
- Developing the contract
- Maintaining the contract
- Procurement compliance in managing risk mitigation
- Risk mitigation before the bid or RFP
- Risk mitigation during the bid or RFP
- Risk mitigation after the award of the bid or RFP
Who Should Attend:
Executives, Managers and Directors from procurement departments as well as personnel who are dealing with procurement department in a daily basis.
－Understand the regulation and what constitutes to unethical conducts within the organization and industry
－ Guideline in developing and managing risk mitigation which involve development of mitigation plans designed to manage, eliminate, or reduce risk to an acceptable level
－ Understand how to form a monitoring process effectively to assess the efficacy of procurement compliance program
－ Recognise and identify the misconduct and ensure relevant departments and personnel to abide the compliance program during procurement cycle so as to ensure integrity during the whole process.
About the Course Trainer:
The Master Trainer Mr Ricky Lau, has over 17 years of experience in vendor management, sourcing and procurement in Asia Pacific at operational, strategic and management levels. His focus areas include strategic sourcing, category management and procurement system in the areas of Corporate and Professional services. He had previously delivered cost savings and long-term values to global MNCs (Microsoft, EMC, British Telecom, HP, Millennium Hotels Group) by helping them streamline procurement and sourcing activities, build efficient and motivated teams, and ensure global alignment. He had also developed an Online Travel Request & Approval System in British Telecom that helped to enhance the Travel Policy and hence improved cost and savings of 1 million GBP.
Early Bird Rate (Before 23 Sept): $1,089
Standard Rate: $1,210
Group Rate: 1 Free Registration with group of 3 or more
- Only 1 discount rate applies.
- All fees are in Singapore Dollars.
- The program fee is inclusive of lunch, 2 refreshment breaks and all workshop materials.
- Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company upon receipt of full payment.
- All participants who complete the program will receive a Certificate in Procurement Compliance.
- Singapore-incorporated companies can enjoy up to 400% tax deduction or 40% cash payout under the IRAS PIC scheme for training of employees. For more information, please visit: iras.gov.sg
- No cancellation will be allowed upon payment, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed. No refund and full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
- When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
- Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
- APIC reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Alternatively, you may contact Polly at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6255 5076 for more info on Group Rate and Bundle Deal.