Mercure Hotel Bugis, Sinagpore
9th Nov 2016
9am – 5pm
The purpose of this workshop is to help Procurement leaders of either SME or MNC to look at different angles in order to build an effective and efficient procurement function in an organization. Not only for procurement department, this workshop is also designed for executives, managers and personnel who are directly dealing with procurement departments to improve effectiveness, efficiency, communication，team outcomes and steps to enhance bottom lines as well as the best practice on procurement process management.
- Procurement Leadership in Organization
- Relationship management
- Developing the right people and team
- Developing a strong and robust procurement process and system
- Strong procurement policy and governance
- Procurement Leadership in Category Management
- Understanding business needs and objectives of the category
- Spend visibility of the category
- Developing and marketing your category expertise
- Supplier Management
Who Should Attend:
Executives, Managers and Directors from procurement departments as well as personnel who are dealing with procurement department in a daily basis.
– Understand the most important activities a category lead and procurement manager should perform to lead the team and reduce cost
– Ensure compliance with your category strategy from a process and communication perspective
– Understand the key to increase your communication between supporting departments and develop a robust procurement flow
– Ability to see the steps to improve bottom lines and know the best practices amongst different industries
– Improve procurement leadership and team outcomes
About the Course Trainer:
The Master Trainer Mr Ricky Lau, has over 17 years of experience in vendor management, sourcing and procurement in Asia Pacific at operational, strategic and management levels. His focus areas include strategic sourcing, category management and procurement system in the areas of Corporate and Professional services. He had previously delivered cost savings and long-term values to global MNCs (Microsoft, EMC, British Telecom, HP, Millennium Hotels Group) by helping them streamline procurement and sourcing activities, build efficient and motivated teams, and ensure global alignment. He had also developed an Online Travel Request & Approval System in British Telecom that helped to enhance the Travel Policy and hence improved cost and savings of 1 million GBP.
Early Bird Rate (Before 23 Sept): $545
Standard Rate: $606
Group Rate: 1 Free Registration with group of 3 or more
- Only 1 discount rate applies.
- All fees are in Singapore Dollars.
- The program fee is inclusive of lunch, 2 refreshment breaks and all workshop materials
- Confirmation of your registration will be emailed to your company upon receipt of full payment.
- All participants who complete the program will receive a Certificate in Effective Procurement Leadership.
- Singapore-incorporated companies can enjoy up to 400% tax deduction or 40% cash payout under the IRAS PIC scheme for training of employees. For more information, please visit: iras.gov.sg
- No cancellation will be allowed upon payment, but attendance by a replacement delegate from your company is allowed. No refund and full fees will be charged for cancellation or non-attendance.
- When a course is cancelled, fail to commence or fail to complete under unforeseen circumstances, participant is allowed to defer the intake at no cost or withdraw from the course; under such situation, a full refund of the advance payment will be given.
- Notice of change in participant’s name must be given in writing, not less than 5 days before the course commencement date.
- APIC reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions at any time. Such modifications shall become effective immediately upon the posting thereof.
Alternatively, you may contact Polly at email@example.com or +65 6255 5076 for more info on Group Rate and Bundle Deal.